Triller Fight Club Tapia Fight Night Sweepstakes. By entering/participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant/participant (each, an “Entrant” and, collectively, the “Entrants”) agrees to abide by and be bound by these official rules for the Sweepstakes (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions and determinations of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
1. PROMOTION ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on February 22, 2023 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on Friday February 24, 2023 at 12:00 PM EDT (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s clock will be the sole determinant of time for the purposes of a valid Entry (as defined below) in the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons who, as of the time of Entry, are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of residence if higher than age 18) and are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (the “Territory”). Officers, directors, members, managers, partners, employees, and contractors of the Sponsor, Triller, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, including, without limitation, Triller Inc., Fangage, FITE, and any Sweepstakes partners, prize provider companies, suppliers, influencers, endorsers, and/or advertising/marketing agencies engaged in the development, production, execution, promotion, or distribution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each their immediate family members (e.g., spouses, parents, children, and siblings, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of any such persons, , whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the Territory and purported Sweepstakes Entries (defined below) originating from any jurisdiction other than the Territory are not eligible for Entry. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the Territory and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an Entrant’s residential address, e-mail address and phone number will be the address, number and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address, phone number or e-mail address. All Entry information shall be referred to herein as the “Entries” or each as an “Entry”.
3. HOW TO ENTER (LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT): No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary, and a purchase or payment does not increase or improve the chances of winning the Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Entry: During the Entry Period, an Entrant must register with the Fangage SMS distribution platform, by texting a key word to the number provided and complete the required profile survey, if requested. By entering the Sweepstakes each Entrant consents and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and an Entrant should contact their wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to their participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. An Entrant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation, outside of the Entry Period, or through the use of agencies, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programed, or similar methods, will be ineligible and will not count and will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who fails to abide by these eligibility rules.
4. LIMITATIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry if the Sponsor determines or suspects, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the Entrant who submitted the Entry or Entries in question has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair acts, omissions, or playing practices. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety at any time if, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of the Sweepstakes’ suspension or cancellation, the Sponsor reserves the right, but is in no way obligated, to select the Winners from among all eligible Entries received up to the date and time of such cancellation in a manner determined by the Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
None of the Sweepstakes Entities warrant or guarantee that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. None of the Sweepstakes Entities, nor any of their respective past, present, or future officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, contractors, affiliates, content partners, vendors, licensors, distributors, advertisers, talent and athletes participating in the Games or any of their respective loan-out companies, other contracting parties, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns (individually and collectively, “Releasees”), are responsible for: (a) Entries from persons residing or physically located outside the Territory; (b) Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible, or otherwise not compliant with these Official Rules; (c) lost, interrupted, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, or websites or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with the Sweepstakes or at any point during the Sweepstakes Entry Period; (d) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries (including by any third-party payment processor), or the offering or announcement of the Prizes (as defined below) or in any Prize notification; (e) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature or otherwise; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; (g) any changes to any website function that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or an Entrant’s ability to timely enter the Sweepstakes; or (h) damage to an Entrant or any other person or entity’s system occasioned by or arising from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes, even if any of the foregoing is caused by the negligence of any of the Releases.
5. WINNER SELECTION and PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected at random and will receive the following prize package (the “Prize”): One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) in cash, one (1) Signed Triller Fight Club Poster, and unsigned Triller Fight Club merchandise, (value and type to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion). Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution, transfer, or redemption of cash value or equivalent of any Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. The Sponsor will not replace any Prize if lost or stolen. The Prizes do not include any additional expenses or incidentals that any Winner may incur at any time in connection with any Prize, including, but not limited to, Internet, or telecommunications charges such as data usage, text messaging and phone calls, costs of using his/her Prize in any manner, legal costs, or any federal, state, and local sales, including taxes imposed on his/her income and the value of his/her Prize, or other taxes and surcharges, which are the sole responsibility of Winner.
8. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DISABILITY, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND COSTS OF LITIGATION AND SETTLEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR AWARD OF ANY PRIZE, WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING (IF ANY) TO OR FROM THE GAMES OR ANY OTHER PRIZE-RELATED OR CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON, OR PROPERTY. EACH WINNER AGREES (AS AMONG THE CONTEST ENTITIES AND SUCH WINNER) THAT THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT (I) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, BUT IN NO GAMES ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (II) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL, VERIFIABLE, OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME (“SECTION 1542”), AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY SUCH ENTRANT. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
“CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
9. GOVERNING LAW; VENUE: All issues and disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor or any Entrant, Sweepstakes Entity, or Releasee in connection with this Sweepstakes of these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prizes awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles in the State of California, and the Entrant waives all jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
10. GENERAL: All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply to the Sweepstakes. Each Winner, by acceptance of his/her respective Prize, grants to the Sponsor, the other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised (including, without limitation, online or in print, film, or television), throughout the world and on the Internet, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by applicable law. Any of the Releasees’ failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. These Official Rules shall govern and prevail in the event of any conflict with any terms or conditions applicable to the Sweepstakes contained in these Official Rules and those contained in Sweepstakes- related materials. In the event that any provision is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sweepstakes Entities’ employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. PRIZE ADMINISTRATOR: Triller Fight Club, LLC
12. SPONSOR: Triller, 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2350, Los Angeles, California 90067, Attention: General Counsel. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or any other social media platform.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2023 Triller, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks and service marks, including those of Triller, Inc. and the Promotion Partners, are the property of their respective owners.